MComms Transcode Features
MComms Transcode converts live media streams from the internet, IPTV and capture cards into MobileTV video streams. A single video stream can be output in multiple formats such as H.263, MPEG4, H.264 and Windows Media.
Why MComms Transocde?
- MComms Transcode converts Internet, IPTV and broadcast TV streams directly into multiple Mobile TV formats.
MComms Transcode outputs content for multiple handsets in multiple resolutions, bitrates and compression types at the same time.
MComms Transcode is the only mobile encoder with fully redundant inputs/outputs and instant failover.
Offer all content across Mobile TV, IPTV, DVB-H and web from a single encoder.
- Transcodes live streams from internet content providers in MPEG2/4, Windows Media and most other formats
Patent-pending instant fail-over between redundant input streams
- Handles errors and interruptions in the media streams and will automatically restart a stream if it is lost for some reason
- Optimise the video with configurable cropping, resizing etc
Only transcoder on the market to offer audio dynamic range companding built-in
Offer all content across Mobile, IPTV, DVB-H and web from a single encoder
- Up to 16 channels per server, each with redundant inputs and multiple outputs
- Up to 16 output profiles\renditions in different formats, bitrates, resolutions, frame rates etc. per channel
- Operator watermarks and logos can be added to the video image for branding purposes
- SNMP Alarms for many events including failures of input streams